Updated: May 2
Order of the Eastern Star Renunciation Prayer - Spiritual Warfare Prayer Eastern Star is the female version of Freemasonry. It has oaths and vows that also put a curse on you and your descendants.
Prayers for Breaking Curses of Eastern Star:
- I repent, renounce, and break the curse for all oaths taken, curses and rituals enacted, and regalia worn by my ancestors involved with the Eastern Star. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I smash and destroy the power of the pentagram (symbol of the Eastern Star) from my family line and myself. I declare that the Blood of Jesus Christ covers us.
- l sever every cord that binds my family or me to Freemasonry through the Eastern Star and renounces and breaks the curse of mutual obligation."
- I renounce this oath: “…I bind myself to the most solemn secrecy respecting the work of the Order and to that performance (of its goals)" "The obligation of our Order, voluntarily assumed, is perpetual, from the force of which there is no release" I declare that my family is released through the power of the Blood of Jesus Christ.
- I repent on behalf of the women in my ancestral lines that knelt before the altar of the Eastern Star and knowingly, or in ignorance, gave themselves to the gods of Freemasonry.
- I renounce and break the power of the curse of false light, purity, and joy. I declare that "The Joy of the Lord is my strength," and the fruit of the Holy Spirit is mine.
- I renounce and break all the oaths and rituals of Freemasonry (see oaths).
----- Deliverance from witchcraft prayer
The God of Winter – Season of Death
- I renounce Typhon, the god of winter, and all its effects.
- I renounce violent death and conspiracy from my ancestral line and myself.
- I renounce all soul ties with Typhon and break the curses and resulting dismemberment, fracturing, and shattering of health, life, relationships, personality, soul, finances, and every area of life. I do this in Jesus Christ's Holy Name.
- In the Name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, I align my body, mind, soul, and spirit with the perfect plan and will of the Ancient of Days for my life."
- I declare Song of Solomon 2:11 “For Lo, the winter is past, and the rains are over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the birds singing has come.